1. When will I receive my deposit?
Your deposit will be returned within 21 days after your event has taken place. If you need the deposit to be returned sooner please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there disability access?
Yes, paved areas outside are laid with gradual slopes and there is an elevator inside of the building.
3. Will someone always be available on-site to assist with our booking?
Yes, a member of staff will be available at the reception desk to answer any queries.
4. Are there tables and chairs allocated specifically for Destiny Hall?
Yes, they are also included in at no additional cost.
5. Are you able to hire out the entire venue exclusively?
Unfortunately, this is not something we offer at present.
6. What discounts do you offer?
We may offer discounts to charities and for long-term bookings.
7. What is your policy regarding cancellations and return of deposit?
For hall hire cancellations can be made up to 14 working days before a booking date. For meeting room hire. After this time we will retain the full deposit and hire fee. For all cancellations a fee of £50 will be applied to cover administrative costs.
8. What is the latest the hall can be booked?
The hall can be booked until 12am midnight.
9. What are the restrictions on music?
Music can be played at 70db and must be switched off no later than 10:59 pm.
10. What is your alcohol policy?
Alcohol is allowed to be served on the premises, however, the sale of alcohol is prohibited.